Really enjoyed this book, Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi.
It talks about how an individual’s growth is directly linked by the company they keep and interact with. Helping and being helped is the common theme of this great social interaction manual.
These are the books the author recommends:
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- The Power of Pull, by John Hagel, John Seely Brown, and Lang Davison.
- Heart, Smarts, Guts, and Luck, by
- What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School: “Creativity in business is often nothing more than making connections that everyone else has almost thought of. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, just attach it to a new wagon.”